Protect against viruses & other types of malware with Avast Mobile Security, the world’s most trusted free antivirus app for Android.
Get alerted when you install spyware and adware apps that violate your privacy. Secure your devices against phishing attacks from email, phone calls, infected websites or SMS messages. Turn VPN on and get around content blocks so you can read, watch and engage with anything you find online – no matter where it’s from.
With more than 100 million installs, Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus provides much more than just antivirus protection.
Other features include:
✔ Antivirus Engine
✔ App Lock
✔ Call Blocker
✔ Photo Vault
✔ VPN (Virtual private network)
✔ Power Save
✔ Privacy Permissions
✔ Firewall (for rooted Android only)
✔ RAM Boost
✔ Junk Cleaner
✔ Web Shield
✔ WiFi Security
✔ WiFi Speed Test
VPN (Virtual private network) – Hide your online activities and change your location to access what you want, where you want.
Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus in detail
- Antivirus Engine: Virus and malware scanner automatically scans for infected/dangerous apps and Trojans upon first use. Includes Web & file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protects against spyware and viruses.
- Junk Cleaner: Instantly cleans up unnecessary data, junk files, system caches, gallery thumbnails, installation files, and residual files.
- Call Blocker: Keep your privacy. Add phone numbers to your blacklist and block callers you don’t want contacting you.
- Web Shield: Scans and blocks malware-infected links, as well as trojans, adware, and spyware (for privacy and safe Web browsing, e.g. Chrome) and also fixes mistyped URLs.
- Wi-fi Security: Check the security of each network and email, browse and make payments wherever you are.
- Photo Vault: allows you to protect access to your photos with a PIN code. After moving photos to the Vault, they are encrypted and hidden.
- Power Save: reduces your device’s battery consumption by adjusting set of settings such as the Wi-Fi, synchronization, Bluetooth and screen settings that drain your battery the most.